1. Following the Company’s acceptance of your order in accordance with terms above and in conjunction with the “Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013”, you are entitled to a 14 day cooling-off period which commences on the start date of your Contract/Boiler Service Order Confirmation. You have a right to cancel the contract within this period if you wish and that this right can be exercised by delivering, or sending (including by electronic mail) a cancellation notice to Lynsey Owen, Service My Boiler Ltd, 267 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV6 0DE or by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time within the period of 14 days starting with the date of receipt to the notice in writing of the right to cancel the contract. Cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or sent to Lynsey Owen, Service My Boiler Ltd at the address above or in the case of an electronic communication from the day it is sent to email@example.com.
2. Please note, only the named holder should write to cancel the Boiler Service.
3. If you cancel your plan within the cancellation period we will refund any amount of the Boiler Service fee you have paid as long as no work has been performed under this agreement. If you request that your Annual Gas Boiler Service is completed before the end of the cancellation period, you will waive your statutory right to cancel the plan and you will be liable to pay the Boiler Service fee.
4. After the cancellation period you may cancel your plan, but the amount you will be refunded (if any) depends on the following:
You will not receive a refund of payments of the Boiler Service fee that you have already made if you cancel after your Annual Gas Boiler Service has been completed.
If you request cancellation later after your cooling off period, then unless we are in breach of contract, we have the right to refuse… [or] retain all or part of your Boiler Service fee as a contribution towards any losses or costs we suffer because of the cancellation.
5. If you request that your annual gas boiler service is completed before the end of the cancellation period, you will waive your statutory right to cancel the plan and you will be liable to pay the service fee.
6. If you specify a date for your Boiler Service to be carried out, the Company will do all that it reasonably can to meet the date given for your Boiler Service. The Company also understands that there might be instances when a date for installation cannot be met by you, and as a result no party shall be liable for costs. In case of unforeseen circumstances, beyond reasonable control of the Company or you, the Company will contact you and agree an alternative date.